I went upstairs last night after the boys were in bed to get the vacuum... I got a little distracted and came downstairs with that. It only took me about twenty minutes and it was way easier than I thought it would be. I'm not gonna lie... I am pretty proud of how it turned out :) I had this little boost of confidence that I didn't expect. I am gonna make at least one more out of scraps to fix a few little details I know I did wrong with this one, then I am off to Joanns to buy some cute babyville fabric I saw there the other day.
Here is the diaper on my only newborn sized model I could find around the house:
He seems to like it :)
For my first time sewing something that isn't pretty much square it was a success and I couldn't be happier with it! Wish me luck on my second "Fake" Diaper and then on my first real one.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28