Sunday, October 28, 2012

A few ideas

As a mom of two toddlers who have a lot of toys every toy imaginable, when it comes to Christmas gifts I am open to anyone who wants to give me a few ideas. I have followed this blog for a while that is all about teaching your kids through play. I have gotten so many cool ideas for fun stuff to do with my boys from this page. They have had a couple posts about some good Christmas ideas for kids, they are doing it by age and the one for two year olds is full of awesome stuff. Here are a couple that I am looking into for my boys




And one that I have been wanting to get for a while, and am FINALLY gonna break down and get



Seriously, these look like some awesome toys that my boys would love! I could probably buy all of them :) I can't wait until we are in a bigger house with a playroom and can get all kinds of fun stuff. Go check out the full list of 20 ideas for gifts for two year olds here. I am gonna wait until they post the list for three's before I order much, since my Joshie will be three soon! Any thing specific you could add to this list? Anything you saw on here that you loved?


He that gives to the poor shall not lack: but he that hides his eyes shall have many a curse. Proverbs 28:27

No comments:

Post a Comment