Sunday, October 14, 2012

A little about me...

I have started this post several times, deleting them all because nothing seems the same in type as it does it my head. I have had my other blog http://lifeonsunshinestreet.blogspot.com/ for quite a while, but that is more of a personal blog and I want this to be more professional (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for)... 

My name is Melissa, I am a 23 year old stay at home Mom to two amazing little boys, I am married to an amazing man and we live a pretty amazing life. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to do something. I have all these great ideas, but I feel like I am not capable of actually making these things happen. So this is me trying, again, to make something happen. This time, I am going to try making cloth diapers. I am not an experienced sewer by any means, I have made a couple pairs of pajamas pants for my boys and some curtains for their room. But for some crazy reason, I feel like maybe I can actually do this. I am determined to at least try it for a while and see how it turns out. 

So stick around, see my attempt at doing something I want to do for a change. 99% of my life is not about me. I get it, that's what being a Mom of two toddlers is all about. But after they go to bed, after the sippy cups are all clean and the diapers are in the washer, this is something I truly want to do for me! If I could make some money off of it that would be an amazing bonus, but if not then at least I set out to do something I wanted to do and didn't give up. Wish me luck on my journey and I hope to see you along the way. 


But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.  Psalm 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment