Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

So I'm laying in bed, using my brand new iPad. Fancy schmancy, I know. Apparently I did something right this year because my awesome hubby thought I deserved this! We had an awesome Christmas this year, aside from the fact that the boys and I aren't feeling well that is. Of course that didn't stop them from enjoying the last few days. Sam must have said "wow" more times than I can count. It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly simple things, are just wonderous marvels to my sweet little ones. Oh to be young again!

I hope you all had a very blessed Christmas and got to enjoy some quality Imelda with family. I know we did and it is something that I love, and look forward to every year. Don't forget the real meaning of Christmas, this year and always. Our amazing Lord sent his son to die for us, so that we can have the most amazing gift there is, eternal life in heaven with Him. Simply amazing, the love God has for us. No matter how selfish and greedy we get, He is still there, loving us more than ever!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment