Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's happening.

Who here is addicted to Pinterest?? Come on, we are all friends here, you can admit it. I am a hopeless Pinterest addict. I could spent hours on there living in a fantasy world, building my dream home and getting into the best shape of my life. In my head. But how often do I actually do something off of Pinterest? Not very often.

I am officially starting a once a week post about something I (we) tried off of Pinterest. It could be a recipe, a fun craft for the boys, maybe a project I have always wanted to do but never had the guts to try. Now it's happening. Would you like to join me? Just one thing a week. Not too big of a commitment huh?

Wish me luck friends, and let me know if you decide to join me! I am off to search through my many boards ( or maybe even create a new one!) for something to try this week.

Want to follow me on Pinterest? Here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment