Friday, July 19, 2013

The story of my life.

Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less 

I was born, a baby, like most people :) I am the 3rd child in my family. When I was around 7 my parents decided to adopt, another boy since we had two girls and one boy. They just finalized their 8th adoption on valentines day of this year. I lived in the same house from the time I was born, until I moved to Japan with my husband when I was 18. I met my husband when I was 13, started dating him when I was 15 and married him 2 months after I turned 18. We have been married just over 6 years and it was the best decision I have ever made! We lived in Japan for 3 years because my husband was in the Army, came home to Minnesota to have our first son then moved to Texas for 10 months. My husband got out of the army in 2010 and we moved home to Minnesota. We now have two boys, ages 2 and 3 and baby number 3 will be here any day! I live a normal life, doing my best to raise my kids right. We have an amazing family that loves and supports us. We go to an awesome church where we are trying to get more involved.  My days are filled with crying toddlers and messy kisses, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am in love with my husband and he is an amazing father to our boys, and I am excited to grow old with him by my side. I love my life!  

and that my friends is the story of my life in 250 words!  (or 264... but who's counting?) Stop by tomorrow for day 2 of my 31 day blogging challenge. Did you do day one of the challenge? Leave a comment with the link and I will stop by and leave some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment