- An amazing Jesus that loves me more than I can even imagine, even when I am not the person I should be. He doesn't care who I am or what I have done, He is just that amazing!
- An Amazing husband who has more patience with me than I deserve
- Two beautiful, healthy children. Even though they drive me crazy most days, I can't imagine my life without them
- An awesome family who is always there for us when we need them
- A home to raise my children in. It might be a little squished and not what I want to be in right now, but when there is snow on the ground and it is 15 degrees outside, we are warm and safe. For that I couldn't be more thankful!
The list could really go on and on... I have an amazing life and an amazing family. I do not appreciate the life I have enough sometimes. Hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving.